Monday, March 9, 2020

My experience of picnic

                       MY EXPERIENCE OF PICNIC


We started our picnic from jagatmandir school. We all came to jagat mandir school and started to put all the necessary items in the bus. We loaded all the things and waited for our friends to arrive.After arrival we all students with teacher got to the bus. The bus directly headed to tokha. Tha place was not very much long distance. We all arrived there at 10 am. We all unload the items from the bus .We all made the food items and took our break fast.
We all ate the break fast and started to dance. Some were washing dishes and some wrer preparing for lunch. After tha we have the many other things. My experience was very nice. I got very happy by having a wonderful  time with my friends.I experience the moment of friendship.

We all sang a song .we all dance together. I got the experience of the bond between teachers and students. I got experience cooking is very difficult and washing dishes is very easy. I experienced that teacher is also a one kind of friend who is very friendly and very strict about us❤❤.
This is the experience of my picnic 
Thankyou for watching
Shout out to my viewers❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY JOURNEY WITH JAGAT MANDIR SCHOOL

     MY JOURNEY WITH JAGAT MANDIR SCHOOL My journey was started at 9 class with jagat mandir. My journey of was of only two years. It was...