Tuesday, September 3, 2019

MY FATHER

                                   MY FATHER

My father name is Eak Bahadur Gurung. He is around 50 years old.He is 5.4 feet. He is black in colour. He is very kind.He have studied upto grade 8.My father is an ideal person of my life. He is real  hero. and  my  best friend  ever.  He  always  helps  me a lot  in my any difficulty. He is the boss of family and gives advice and instruction to every family member.He discuss his all life events to me to give me experience and take right to right steps in the absence of him.He wants to make mea good person in life and most importantlya successful person.He teaches me about how to get fit,healthy and a peaceful person all through the life.my father is a loving and dutiful person.I always learn from his life and his experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY JOURNEY WITH JAGAT MANDIR SCHOOL

     MY JOURNEY WITH JAGAT MANDIR SCHOOL My journey was started at 9 class with jagat mandir. My journey of was of only two years. It was...