Sunday, August 18, 2019

My experience on police community

Namsate every one its me Anil Gurung from grade ten. I would like to tell m experiences about police community.
we learn about advantage and disadvantage about drugs. its advantages are:
* it can be used as medicine.
* alcohol is used to clean wounds.
* some drugs are used as pain killer.
* it can cure some disease if it is used in merely.

its disadvantage are;
* it can cause brain hemorrhage
* it cause lungs cancer
* it can destroy the relationship between family
* it leads to the wrong thoughts
*loss of property
* it cause HIV AIDS

In this way i have learn about this. I am happy now that we shouldn't use that drugs. This is my experiences about police community.
               
                                                                   thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY JOURNEY WITH JAGAT MANDIR SCHOOL

     MY JOURNEY WITH JAGAT MANDIR SCHOOL My journey was started at 9 class with jagat mandir. My journey of was of only two years. It was...