Saturday, November 17, 2018

            MY EXPERIENCE OF 
                       TIHAR
Tihar is known as festivals of lights. It is celebrated for five days. I have a memorable moment in these five days.
I didnt worship crow and dog because i was sleeping whole day. Third day was laxmi puja i get up early and put light in house. I went to cow shed and worship cow. At night me and my freinds made rangoli. We light the candle. At night w gathered and started singing and dancing. At goru tihar U woke up late so I cant worship ox. At night we played deusi. We all sing  deusi song and also played dohori. At last day wgich was bhai tika I woke up at 10 o clock. I thought it was late but i was in exact time. I put tika and went with friends and eat some foods. At the evening we all again started to play deusi.This tihar was my best memorable events of my life😁😂..

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY JOURNEY WITH JAGAT MANDIR SCHOOL

     MY JOURNEY WITH JAGAT MANDIR SCHOOL My journey was started at 9 class with jagat mandir. My journey of was of only two years. It was...