Wednesday, September 5, 2018

                                      MY  FATHER
my father name is Eak bahadur gurung. he is around 45 years old.nowadays he is in Qatar. he works as labour in foreign country. he had married in 28 years old with my mother. He is good and well mannered he studied up to 10  class. he went to many millitary force like nepal army ,indian army, etc. but he didnt go in army because he said  he can't give much times to their family and he didnt go in army .he used to work so hard for the sake of ours.he used to love ,care and fullfil my and brother wishes quickly.he used to know our feeling and requirements that we cant tell him. he also support me and my brother in any kind of good activities.

2 comments:

MY JOURNEY WITH JAGAT MANDIR SCHOOL

     MY JOURNEY WITH JAGAT MANDIR SCHOOL My journey was started at 9 class with jagat mandir. My journey of was of only two years. It was...